Active registration is now closed. If you still want your child to play please click the registration link below to be added to the waitlist.
If you are need of financial assistance please click here and complete this form.
Hello PALL Families,
We are postponing the tryouts scheduled for Sunday, January 9th.
The heavy rain from the winter break and the additional rain we received today has made the field unsafe. We are closely monitoring the rise in COVID cases and the additional impact with kids going back to school. We want to keep the community as safe as possible during this spike in positive COVID cases.
Look out for an email next week about the new tryout dates.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy,